Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.883 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,667 (R$ 1,643) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)