Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,327 (R$ 978) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (30 minutes ago)