Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨32,513 (¥56,086) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)