Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,372 (14,678 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (43 minutes ago)