Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨66,579 (96,538 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)