Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,988 (¥50,231) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)