Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,631 (¥95,965) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (37 minutes ago)