Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,706 (¥80,017) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨24,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)