Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨578,863 (¥902,302) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨357,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)