Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.596 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,170 (¥60,700) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)