Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨586,294 (¥968,368) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨367,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)