Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,431 (¥39,657) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)