Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,619 (€200) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)