Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,373 (€437) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)