Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨276,231 (€3,280) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨215,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)