Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11065 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,978 (216,692 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)