Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11110 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,833 (412,535 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)