Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,413 (Mex$ 5,058) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)