Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.898 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,122 (£233) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)