Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.669 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨352,746 (£3,934) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨279,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)