Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.096 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,116 (R 2,377) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)