Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.159 INR / AUD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨635,002 (AU$12,174) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨471,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)