Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.538 INR / AUD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,482 (AU$858) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)