Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.802 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,409 (NZ$521) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)