Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.900 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,925 (Q1,677) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)