Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.398 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,928 (Q22,550) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨196,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)