Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.791 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨29,462 (Q3,351) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)