Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.222 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨523,705 (27,245 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨342,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)