Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.582 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,027 (2,477 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (30 minutes ago)