Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.135 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨567,210 (28,171 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨348,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)