Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.324 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,287 (2,362 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)