Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.621 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,368 (2,598 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)