Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.064 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,884 (1,045 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)