Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,272 (¥29,401) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)