Cost of living comparison between Nerima, Japan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,140 (¥25,025) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)