Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.745 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨409,564 (60,724 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨309,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)