Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.776 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 52% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,562 (5,839 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)