Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.710 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,065 (5,971 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)