Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.921 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,516 (3,253 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (34 minutes ago)