Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.602 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,819 (5,880 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)