Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.129 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 51% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,250 (5,506 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (23 minutes ago)