Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.009 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨385,962 (64,234 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨306,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)