Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,842 (1,034TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)