Cost of living comparison between Nazilli, Turkey and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.561 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,034 (462TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)