Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,979 (716TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)