Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.206 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,412 (9,325 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨136,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)