Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,848 (Mex$ 7,545) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)