Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,817 (Mex$ 3,150) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)