Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,504 (R$ 1,322) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)