Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨34,577 (€429) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)