Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.243 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,308 (€527) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)