Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,949 (€436) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)