Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.843 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,133 (NZ$686) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)