Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,887 (€4,661) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨291,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)