Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨403,070 (€4,741) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨306,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)