Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,074 (€214) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (34 minutes ago)