Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.538 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,244 (元2,585) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)