Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,336 (元1,297) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)