Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,555 (元1,294) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)