Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,688 (元1,563) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)