Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,321 (元2,569) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)