Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,224 (元1,251) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)