Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.967 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨310,379 (C$5,973) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨268,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)