Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.190 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨257,486 (216,458 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨199,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)