Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,772 (13,438 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)