Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.179 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨259,246 (219,847 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨198,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)