Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.187 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,446 (227,842 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨211,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)