Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.949 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,784 (294 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (39 minutes ago)