Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.058 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,865 (19,856 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)