Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.225 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,395 (17,257 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)