Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,443 (7,579 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)