Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.084 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,061 (14,902 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)