Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,462 (6,999 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)