Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.063 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,600 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,157 (руб 4,850) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)