Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,607 (руб 20,891) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)