Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.088 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,198 (﷼ 12,007) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨179,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)