Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05442 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,941 (495,064 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)