Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05464 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,555 (833,738 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)