Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06032 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨69,734 (1,156,118 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)