Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05762 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,356 (370,640 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)