Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,955 (Shilling28,776) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)