Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,310 (Shilling43,459) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)