Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,342 (Shilling258,633) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨169,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)