Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.709 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨356,660 (Shilling503,000) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨340,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rosario costs ARS $58 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Accra costs GH₵15 (38 minutes ago)