Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,448 (¥54,617) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)