Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,145 (¥31,007) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)