Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨385,817 (¥631,024) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨264,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)