Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,700 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,449 in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)