Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,215 (¥32,920) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)