Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,940 (¥59,625) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)