Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,989 (¥292,402) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨154,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (42 minutes ago)