Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,034 (¥26,934) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)