Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,500 (¥319,673) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨167,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)