Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,679 (¥10,576) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,300 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)