Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,769 (¥38,674) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)