Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,665 (¥337,783) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨180,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)