Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,402 (5,138 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)