Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.814 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,953 (2,782 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (23 minutes ago)