Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,503 in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (42 minutes ago)