Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,932 (руб 20,227) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)