Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨115,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨91,883 (руб 84,556) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)