Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,004 in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)