Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.512 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,815 (6,296₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (25 minutes ago)