Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.482 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,438 (5,817₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (37 minutes ago)