Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.441 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,422 (6,318₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)