Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04993 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,524 (631,426 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)